Object structure

Title:

"Testament" Macieja Byldy z Nowego Kramska. Uzupełnienie do Księgi ławniczej Nowego Kramska = "Testament" by Maciej Bylda of Nowe Kramsko. Supplement to the Liber Actorum Civilium [Lay Jury Book] of Nowe Kramsko

Group publication title:

Studia Zachodnie, 16

Creator:

Benyskiewicz, Krzysztof

Abstract:

The Article "Testament" by Maciej Bylda of Nowe Kramsko. Supplement to the Liber Actorum Civilium [Lay Jury Book] of Nowe Kramsko deals with the land grant made in 1697 to the benefit of the church in Nowe Kramsko by the local landowner Maciej Kitkow Bylda. The document confirming the grant was originally placed in the Liber Actorum Civilium [Lay Jury Book] of Nowe Kramsko. ; Before the book got disassembled, the document was copied into the Parish Book thanks to which we are now familiar with its contents. The material supplements the surviving sections of the Lay Jury Book published by the author in 2008. Of the three parts of the article, the first one includes the contents of the document and reconstructs the process of executing the last will of the deceased. It also quotes the remarks on the manner of developing the land and managing the crops during the period of ca. 150 years. ; The second part deals with the person of benefactor and his family. Within its framework the author made a review of genealogy of the family during the period from the 18th century to the beginning of the 19th century. The third part contains the history of the hospital in Nowe Kramsko. It was there that the benefactor - Maciej Bylda - passed away. The research carried out by the author shows that the hospital was in operation in the village in the 18th and 19th century. It ceased to exist in circumstances that are not well-known.

Publisher:

Zielona Góra: Oficyna Wydawnicza Uniwersytetu Zielonogórskiego

Contributor:

Skobelski, Robert - red.

Date:

2014

Resource Type:

artykuł

Format:

application/pdf

Pages:

11-21

Source:

Studia Zachodnie, tom 16

Language:

pol

Rights:

Biblioteka Uniwersytetu Zielonogórskiego

Oryginal Object Identifier:

P-1950/II